In Germany you can buy coconut products produced by company KOKO Diary Free. link
You can buy this coconut product at PENNY, link.
Koko Dairy Free Original Plain Yogurt Alternative
A delicious mild yogurt alternative that’s allergen free, soya free, and dairy free. Use as a direct replacement for conventional natural cow’s milk yogurt.
Ingredients: Water, Coconut cream (20%), Modified maize starch, Dextrose, Salt, Thickener: Pectin, Colour: Carotene, Calcium phosphate, Vitamin D2, Vitamin B12, Natural flavouring, Non-dairy yogurt culture (S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus).
The Comapany worte:
- Koko Dairy Free is a family owned company specialising in growing coconuts and producing a range of delicious coconut based products.
- We have been farming coconuts in our groves in East Sumatra, Indonesia, since 1986.No monkeys or other animals are involved or exploited in this process.
- Fresh, ripe coconuts are packed within hours of picking on a daily basis, so we can guarantee our products are of the very highest quality.
- Koko Dairy Free is packed in the EU using freshly pressed coconut milk sourced from our farm.
- Koko Dairy Free Original & Calcium matches conventional semi-skimmed milk for total fat (2%) and calcium (120mg per 100ml).
- With the natural goodness of coconuts Koko Dairy Free helps you to eat healthily, avoiding animal and dairy products and enjoying positive nutritional benefits.